For the next few days I will be at the Home Educators Assoc of Virginia (HEAV) Convention in Richmond, VA.
They have a pretty busy schedule for me. I’ll be giving workshops on:
- Budget Is a Dirty Word: Money Management for Those Who Hate to Manage Money
- Wanna Be a WAHM? The Pitfalls and Possibilities of Being a Work at Home Mom
- Small Business for Teenagers
- Is Your Homeschool Group Ready for the Next Step? Becoming a 501c3 Tax-Exempt Organization
- How to Start and Manage a Homeschool Organization: Boards, Budgets, and Bylaws
I’ll also be attending the homeschool leaders lunch and I am serving on a Q&A panel for leaders. I hope to meet some of you.
If you’ll be at HEAV, come by my booth #237 or to a workshop and say hello!
Carol Topp, CPA